Basildon and Thurrock Conservative Federation represents the Conservative Party in the Parliamentary constituencies of Thurrock and South Basildon and East.
The Federation exists to:
- Promote the Conservative cause within the constituency
- Seeks the election and return of a Conservative Member of Parliament and Conservative Councillors in Thurrock Borough and Basildon District Councils
- Raising funds for the Conservative Party and the Federation
- Organise local political and social activities
- Select and train potential Local council candidates.
- Select or reselect the Constituency MPs